1.    #1  
    maybe I'm an missing that this has already been requested or created but...

I just really want a PURGE ALL
    I delete my texts constantly one by one, I know someone has done this for email right? read all/delete all

can it be done or has it been done for texts?
    couldnt you do this when you are on the main screen where it shows each conversation and just swipe delete and it will delete the whole conversation?
  3.    #3  
    yeah of course that's how you delete convos, I want a DELETE ALL convos ya know?

I'm just thinking of my TREO had PURGE and it would just kill everything with a few buttons
    oh, well i normally only have about 5 or 6 open at once so doing 6 swipes ain't a big deal for me but if you have a lot of convos going on I could see how that would get old
  5. ird
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Just a tip, if you swipe a conversation, and the "Delete \ Cancel" dialog appears, you can swipe another conversation and the one you have swiped will be deleted.
    didn't know that, thanks
    that's helpful - the swiping thing.

I would like to also request a delete button on the convo card itself. I get sms status updates and they send one convo per update. I have a LOT of convos to purge but don't want to purge all of them. I can avoid the accumulation of status updates w a delete button (similar to an email).