1.    #1  
    I have to request

Request #1
    I have the patch that lets you separate your ringtones for alerts, notification and message which is great. I was wondering if there was a way to change the email to fall under messages category instead of notification category. I don't like my email being the same as the low battery alert and the installing new script alert in preware.

Request #2
    is there any way to make the ringtone stop once you get a new email just by pressing the power button or home button. I like having 30 sec ringtones for my emails and such so i can make sure i catch them but if I have the phone right next to me I can check them right away but it just keeps going. This can be frustrating if I am on the phone and I get a new message because it play in the ear piece and I have to tell the person on the phone to hold on because I cant hear them
    Quote Originally Posted by something13 View Post
    I have to request

Request #1
    I have the patch that lets you separate your ringtones for alerts, notification and message which is great. I was wondering if there was a way to change the email to fall under messages category instead of notification category. I don't like my email being the same as the low battery alert and the installing new script alert in preware.

I'm with you on this one!

Quote Originally Posted by something13 View Post
    Request #2
    is there any way to make the ringtone stop once you get a new email just by pressing the power button or home button. I like having 30 sec ringtones for my emails and such so i can make sure i catch them but if I have the phone right next to me I can check them right away but it just keeps going. This can be frustrating if I am on the phone and I get a new message because it play in the ear piece and I have to tell the person on the phone to hold on because I cant hear them
    Not on this one. Why don't you keep it short like it suggests? If you're next to the phone, then you won't have to worry about it going on and on. If you're not next to the phone, then it shouldn't matter because either you won't hear it at all (for example, you're in the other room) or you'll hear it and acknowledge it for later.
  3.    #3  
    It is just a personal preference. The simple free phones you can get at sprint along with every other phone out this will do this. I guess i just expect this phone to do something as simple as stopping when I press a button.
    You could try answering it...usually works for me.
    REQUEST 3: I need an app or tweak that will aloe me to search the contact memo & address fields! Old Palm OS could do this but not web OS! I really need this for my service business & am having to double load 3K contacts into Classic so I can search them.
  6.    #6  
    bump.
    is request number one possible