1.    #1  
    this phone needs help either a update or an app that will make this phone better. damn i promote this phone more than palm i made over 10 people buy this phone yet none of my friends is satisifed with it and neither am i,,,,, i cant stop pretending that this phone is great until it really is from now on,so developers please give me something that can improve the pre!..thanx
    you might want to try actually suggesting or requesting something rather than a vague thing like "better"
    which is personal in many ways.

a place to star might be your top pet peeve.

otherwise you sound like your trolling.
    You are not satisfied with it, but don't know what you want improved and yet you can convince 10 people to buy it. I'm confused! (Is this a riddle/puzzle? I know! You are Sprint rep working on June 6th.)
  4.    #4  
    reasons why not satisfied-
    no video camera
    no voice dialing
    no sound recorder
    no outstanding apps
    sprint service sucks even though i been with them for 10 years
    no real text fowarding
    need a bit of speed improvement.

i bought this phone and convinced 10 of my friends to buy it because i was very satisfied with the web os system and so were they. i think the webos system would actually be something great down the road. but i rather have these features much sooner than later down the road. i been paitently waiting from the developer community and from palm and if anything ..i would donate some $ to get these things faster. so let me knoww