1.    #1  
    I'm not too sure how true this is or if its something that can be patched. but from what I understand. there is a volume limit on the webos code to limit in call volume while using a bluetooth headset.

while in a call using a bluetooth headset, when you turn the volume to 100%, the code has it so that it is really only 85%.

was wondering if any of you genius patch makers could create a patch to remove that limit?
    this would explain why my mp3's sound alot louder on aux then on bluetooth.
    This would be VERY helpful
    Bump . . .

This is my only current issue with my new Pre. I'm on the phone a lot with my fiance who lives in another state and I can barely hear her with my Jawbone 2. Honestly I can't hear too well with my plug-in Jabra or just out of the phone either. The phone is the best but I prefer to be hands free. The Jabra has a very hollow echoish sound to it.

Has anybody discovered how to boost the volume on any of the above mentioned? This would be a life saver.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    would be very useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by imex99 View Post
    would be very useful.
    Do you notice the same issues with your phone?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I have bluetooth via Kenwood navagation head unit. My is always telling that she cannot hear me. I also tried to turn the volume up. I would love to see this patch.