1.    #1  
    I am working on a application and I want to use my own custom font. Anyone know if this will work? Or how to reference in the css file?
    I have tried to use @fontface:

@font-face {
    font-family: "Kimberley";
    src: url(http://www.princexml.com/fonts/larabie/kimberle.ttf) format("truetype");
    }
    h1 { font-family: "Kimberley", sans-serif }
    Thanks
    did you consider including the ttf in your ipk and pointing to the local file?

see for example the fonts in docstogo
    I will ask at the palm open coding session tonight when the palm engineers will be taking questions at sprintdev
    I will ask at the palm open coding session tonight when the palm engineers will be taking questions at sprintdev
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Also the webkit version might be old enough to not support ttf fonts
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    We are told that palm is in process of syncing the pre with the webkit trunk, which will enable full canvas support, fonts & etc.

Patience
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rboatright View Post
    We are told that palm is in process of syncing the pre with the webkit trunk, which will enable full canvas support, fonts & etc.

Patience
    Any hint when that would drop? Big change to make and requires a big effort on making sure nothing breaks
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    nope absolutely no hint of any kind. Sorry.

If I had to guess based on facial expressions, "this year"
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Man, should have gone to the Sprint event, sadly meeting day at work.
  10.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by mosdl View Post
    Also the webkit version might be old enough to not support ttf fonts
    That is what I had figured. That is quite unfortunate. My app would of greatly benefited from this.