1.    #1  
    hey everyone,
    I am a newbie when it comes to making apps. I have a simple app I made with just a few widgets. I'm saying why don't a few of us team up amd make a simple app together. If anyone is interested just let me know. We can all learn together
    Im always up to learn some new tech I used to work with win mo but new to linux and webos
  3.    #3  
    cool then man well have to come up with a app to make something simple. If you have any ideas just post them so we can get working.
    Well I've had an idea floatin around in my head for an app similiar to winterboard which is an app for jailbroken iPhones/ipod touches which my friend showed me recently it lets them download themes to memory and alternate between them through a scroll list I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in a winterboardish app if you'd like i could send you some screenshots
    I added a few pics of the type of interface winterboard has as a starting point
  6.    #6  
    ok lets think how we are going to do this. Preware basically has this but you can't change on the fly you have to reload. So lets try to think of a way around that
    well if we just create a blank storage app to fill with themes then were most of the way there the tricky part is letting the themes swap from that file without the revert in between