Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    It seems like this should be a fairly simple app...be able to set your alarm and instead of some gay chime, have it start up the Pandora program so you wake up to your favorite music!
    Yeah, that, or make it open ANY program you wish!!!
    Second that motion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rlmaasen View Post
    It seems like this should be a fairly simple app...be able to set your alarm and instead of some gay chime, have it start up the Pandora program so you wake up to your favorite music!
    Crazy, I was just thinking about that option last nite to have it either do pandora or connect to net2streams for local radio etc....

Smart minds think alike! LOL

CaliMark (Mark Reed)
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    The only issue being, that it takes like a minute to load up Pandora and start streaming, so you'd see your screen light up, and would probably wake to that before the music even plays lol.
  6.    #6  
    haha...I think I could live with that!
    sounds like a nice app idea, but im one of those people who needs an extemely loud and annoying tone to wake me. So it wouldnt work for me.
    Either Pandora or the Media Player would be wonderful to wake up to...
  9.    #9  
    I'm new to this forum, is this thread the best way to get an app developed by someone who knows what they're doing? Just curious...
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Wow, that's a really great idea. I'd love that, hell I'd drop a dollar or two on it.
  11.    #11  
    Let's keep this thread going...I think this would be a great app, and a rather simple one to create.
    An alarm clock that will open the app of your choice when the alarm goes off!
    Sounds pretty simple to me, I will mess around with it tonight see if I can get a test up.
  13.    #13  
    opal,

thanks...that would be great!
    Yeah that's an awesome idea! If someone writes this, make sure there is some sort of fail-safe alarm in case you can't connect to Pandora...
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettQ View Post
    sounds like a nice app idea, but im one of those people who needs an extemely loud and annoying tone to wake me. So it wouldnt work for me.
    Just type "death metal" into pandora and you should be good.

I too like the idea of this app. Now if only I could program WebOS apps we'd be set.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettQ View Post
    exactly, I loaded reveille(morning military) for my alarm clocks.... I jump up and turn that off, FAST!
  17.    #17  
    Any updates on coming up with this app??? haven't seen anything yet.
    Awake2Music, in the App Catalog as of Friday (I think) for $1.99
    Pandora alarm clock are really great , seems that made for people like me who don’t manage to get up immediately and constantly hit the snooze button. After using this alarm clock I used to get up at the right time from the bed as this clock anyhow don't let me sleep again and wakes me up.
  20. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Timepiece lets you launch Pandora as an alarm.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast