1.    #1  
    While adding more code, something has gone wrong and when I swipe to delete a list item, only the "Delete" confirm button shows and the "Cancel" does not show up.

The really strange thing is, the top line works properly, and only the other lines do not display correctly. I've even tried hardcoding the list and the same thing happens. If anybody else has had this problem, please let me know how you fixed it.

The attached file is a screen capture of what it looks like. Help?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by djpushplay View Post
    While adding more code, something has gone wrong and when I swipe to delete a list item, only the "Delete" confirm button shows and the "Cancel" does not show up.

The really strange thing is, the top line works properly, and only the other lines do not display correctly. I've even tried hardcoding the list and the same thing happens. If anybody else has had this problem, please let me know how you fixed it.

The attached file is a screen capture of what it looks like. Help?
    It's probably your CSS width related to list items. Try playing with the width to see if "Cancel" button will appear.
  3.    #3  
    Yup. I played around with the CSS for the "Info" icon and commented out the title line-height and it works now. I guess I posted a little too fast.