Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    not working for me either....i clicked that trashcan several times and the message still appears in the notification area...

i swiped it off and went to my email a min later and it was still in my inbox....

any ideas?

thanks!
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave View Post
    Me too. BTW, thanks for your work on this!!
    Are you using the beta version. If not pls give it a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by antmon1 View Post
    not working for me either....i clicked that trashcan several times and the message still appears in the notification area...

i swiped it off and went to my email a min later and it was still in my inbox....

any ideas?

thanks!
    Are you using the beta version? If not pls give it a try, see post one for file.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleKeg View Post
    Same thing ..... +2

I ditto the fact that the previous version worked with 1.2.1 and now I have the new one with 1.3.1 and it acts like it does something but the email does not get deleted and is just sitting in the inbox.
    Try the beta version pls.
    For those having issues please try the beta version on the official thread and post an update to that thread.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ation-bar.html
    Been using the beta version all day and it seems to be working okay for me. I've got a GMail account and another IMAP web account setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbillups View Post
    Been using the beta version all day and it seems to be working okay for me. I've got a GMail account and another IMAP web account setup.
    Thank you for the feed back I appreciate it.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456