Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    +1 I would love to be able to delete from the notification. In fact I would love increased functionality from other notifications as well. Imagine being able to send a quick reply from a text notification? Or check off a task right from the notification?
    Bump. Any update?
    I have it working for deleting a single email but can't get the bar to update after delete of second email. I thought I had it working once but was either getting lucky or I broke it. I have had several family commitments over last several days so have not been able spend enough time on it to get it fully working again. If I don't get it fully working in the next day or two I will create the patch with what I have and then try to get it fully working.
  4.    #24  
    thanks man! Just let us know when its done, I will test it if you need! Hope your issues get worked out well, and thanks for the hard work so far!
    this is awesome
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Ok, I finally have this done. I am working to package it up tonight.
  7.    #27  
    that sounds awesome, thanks a lot! I hope there are plenty of people here who would appreciate this. Thanks for getting this taken care of! Where will it be posted when its done?
    It will be available in Preware.
    If you can't wait for it to hit Preware it is now available at:

email/email-delete-from-notification-bar.patch - modifications in WebOS Internals - Gitorious
    Quote Originally Posted by Lclarkjr View Post
    If you can't wait for it to hit Preware it is now available at:

email/email-delete-from-notification-bar.patch - modifications in WebOS Internals - Gitorious
    how can we install that thru qi?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Just follow the instructions found in the QI thread.
    Just follow the instructions found in the QI thread.
    bc ur link sends us to the actual code....not a .patch file if im mistaken
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    bc ur link sends us to the actual code....not a .patch file if im mistaken
    Right click on the link and choose save link as.
    ohhhhh my bad...thanks!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

hmm installing via qi...i got an error on it...w.e ill just w8 till it gets on preware
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

same here, the end of my error message said "****Only Garbage was found in the patch"
    Quote Originally Posted by something13 View Post
    same here, the end of my error message said "****Only Garbage was found in the patch"
    yeah thats exactly wut i got
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Hmm... works fine, I installed it and the trash icon shows up and everything. very cool!

Though it broke the wave. I have so many modifications on that, it's probably not the patch's fault.
    Wait, no, that downloads the html file. No wonder you guys are getting errors. Use the attached file instead - just dump it into the main screen of QI and hit install.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by tarirene View Post
    Wait, no, that downloads the html file. No wonder you guys are getting errors. Use the attached file instead - just dump it into the main screen of QI and hit install.
    thank you, my phone is resetting as i type
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast