1.    #1  
    Idk if anyone would be interested in doiing this, but a basic app that mimics the "top" function in the linux, a task manager if you will. Just to perhaps view how much memory each individual app is taking. Idk, might help clear up a few problems with the running out of memory issue.
    There's several developers working on multiple apps like this. Just a matter of time until there's released
  3.    #3  
    awesome, thats just what i want to hear. haha. im sure memory management would be a tad easier if we had control over processes.
    yeah i know this is bumping an old topic.... but seriously how has it been so long since the pre has come out, and still i cannot find a task manager app?

p.s. if i have missed it could someone please tell me?
    There is Jstop. I think it fits the bill... Search for it in Preware in the WebOS Internals feed.
    Quote Originally Posted by 7 fissurez View Post
    yeah i know this is bumping an old topic.... but seriously how has it been so long since the pre has come out, and still i cannot find a task manager app?

p.s. if i have missed it could someone please tell me?
    jStop is what you want. It's been out for a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    thanks, is that the only one?

is there a tutorial as to what all the Auto GC, nodes and handeles ect. does/is?

it would also be nice to know what all the processes do and how much damage it would do if i were to end them (not that i would ever do such a thing) XD

i don't know that much about how all this works XD