Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Was wondering if anyone knew of a Music Recognigion App or homebrew app available or if they was any hint to one being developed.....good idea for the developers for an App like the iphone's Shazam App that recognizes music by allowing the device to listen to a sample and then send the information of the song title, song artist.....Any info would be great
    At the moment, the SDK from palm doesn't have the features (like direct access to the mic) that would be required for this kind of app.
    atleast you know the name "Shazam" the first 10 times i've read this exact post they didn't even know the name.
  4. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    All the posts haven't been EXACTLY the same. Some of the punctuation has varied from one to the next.
    Quote Originally Posted by anthony1187 View Post
    Was wondering if anyone knew of a Music Recognigion App or homebrew app available or if they was any hint to one being developed.....good idea for the developers for an App like the iphone's Shazam App that recognizes music by allowing the device to listen to a sample and then send the information of the song title, song artist.....Any info would be great
    WOW... Really...
    At least we have air hockey to hold us over for now
    numerous ppl including myself have emailed shazam and expressed how much we want this app so im sure as soon as palm releases the api to developers shazam will be working on it.
    i1000+ -> i90 -> i530 -> i730 -> i530 -> i730 -> i560 -> i930 -> i215 -> i860 -> i930 -> i860 -> i870 -> i880 -> i870 -> i850 -> i870 -> i830 -> i9 -> Pre
    Hey xtn,

Nice wallpaper!

<3 Marvel.