Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    I have an app I need to make.....I have the same app for winmo......I just need to know how to change the files so I can use it on the pre.....do I just rename the file to .ipk??? Thanks for everyone help....

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Unfortunately, you're not even close, and to put it bluntly, if you can ask this question with a straight face, you have absolutely no chance of ever accomplishing this on your own.

The program would have to be completely re-written, which is only possible if you have access to the source code, which I doubt. Even then...

How about you tell us all what app it is that you need, and somebody might be able to get you pointed in the direction of an app that get's the same job done, or perhaps you'll get the attention of a developer who could write an app to do the same thing if there is interest.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    its ok......

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    thanks for helping.....

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmcc View Post
    I have an app I need to make.....I have the same app for winmo......I just need to know how to change the files so I can use it on the pre.....do I just rename the file to .ipk??? Thanks for everyone help....
    Jeff,

You have 154 posts on the Treocentral forums, so I have to assume you've been using a winmo treo for ages.

The thing is, there's no "converting" of apps from winmo to webos. They have to be re-written pretty much from scratch.

BUT, you happen to have posted in the most active developer forum for webos on the planet. So, what _is_ this mystery app that you need converted and how can we help you get it re-written?
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rboatright View Post
    Jeff,

You have 154 posts on the Treocentral forums, so I have to assume you've been using a winmo treo for ages.
    i have an htc p4351.....im not a member of treocentral.....just precentral...

NOT "HP webOS"!!!