1.    #1  
    i had a treo 650 and there was an app that enabled you to block phone numbers AND sms/mms msgs....is there anyway someone can develope that once again for the palm pre??
    your title is very misleading bud
    someone I'm sure is working on an app like this . It will most likely come as a paid app later on, unless a patch is developed first.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Irocdaspot513 View Post
    i had a treo 650 and there was an app that enabled you to block phone numbers AND sms/mms msgs....is there anyway someone can develope that once again for the palm pre??
    I'm waiting for this also. In the meanwhile, if you're on Sprint, you can block SMS (MMS?) messages via your account settings, through the Sprint website. There's a little menu item near the top that says online tools, and it's in there.

I called Sprint customer service, awhile back, and they walked me through it. Nothing yet for phone calls, though...

HTH,
    -JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post

I thought I was all by myself...I got excited for a sec....
    I would like something like that also. iphone have an app call "iblacklist" that prevents incoming calls/mms/sms.
    A lil info on it:

iBlacklist is the best call blocker and SMS/MMS selector available for the iPhone. It ables you to select from who you want to receive calls and hide messages. It also removes the sms popup preview protecting your privacy, has parental control mode by blocking outgoing calls, can be fully scheduled and many other features.

I NEED an app like that so I can stop praying that the wrong text or phone call don't come in while my girl is playin games on my phone.
    There's no greater feeling than riding a Hayabusa going 180+ on an open road!
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    The motivation behind this is the same reasons why I posted this:

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ml#post1969880
  8.    #8  
    haha that's funny..I had it on my treo it was an app just like that iblacklist...and you could enable or disable a notification option dat would tell you wen a call or text was bein blocked

Quote Originally Posted by muggax View Post
    I would like something like that also. iphone have an app call "iblacklist" that prevents incoming calls/mms/sms.
    A lil info on it:

iBlacklist is the best call blocker and SMS/MMS selector available for the iPhone. It ables you to select from who you want to receive calls and hide messages. It also removes the sms popup preview protecting your privacy, has parental control mode by blocking outgoing calls, can be fully scheduled and many other features.

I NEED an app like that so I can stop praying that the wrong text or phone call don't come in while my girl is playin games on my phone.
  9.    #9  
    lets push this movement!!!!! Anybody know some emails to developers??
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post

sorry about that...lol I jus meant it in a high demandin way..not excitement of it bein available