Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Hey, the Pre's calendar is only showing events for two weeks in the past. However, I believe that all of the old calendar data is actually on the phone. Because if you disable network time change today's date to June 14 manually on your Pre, all of your old events will display and it doesn't take a sync to make that happen. It's way too fast.

I believe this started with webos 1.2 or 1.2.1. I think Palm has a "bug" (or maybe some reason) in webos1.2.1 that is simply preventing that older calendar data from displaying. If so, it would seem like a great thing to have the ability to "tweak" along with all the other great tweaks you guys have developed.

I'm a fan and I just thought maybe someone here might want to be aware of, and/or do something about it.

Thanks,

Joe
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    My calendar events go all the way back to June when I got the Pre. Im using 1.2.1
    Mine also goes all the way back to launch day of the Pre in June when my first event was put in... i am using 1.2.1 also
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    By any chance does anybody have an idea why this is happening to some, but not all, Pre users? It's really inconvenient for me.

Thanks.
    my gf's pre does this too and only on her exchange account not gmail. still can't figure it out. It did this before 1.2.1 and after as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by gu12u7 View Post
    my gf's pre does this too and only on her exchange account not gmail. still can't figure it out. It did this before 1.2.1 and after as well.
    On my exchange setup (not on a Pre, but it may be the same) there's a setting in the sync options to say how far in the past you want to sync calendar events. I can choose 2 weeks (the default), 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or All.

Look for setup options for EAS in the Pre email app.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    On my exchange setup (not on a Pre, but it may be the same) there's a setting in the sync options to say how far in the past you want to sync calendar events. I can choose 2 weeks (the default), 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or All.

Look for setup options for EAS in the Pre email app.
    I don't have those sync options for the Calendar. There is something similar for e-mail, but it does not seem to have any effect on the syncing of calendar events. Thanks though.