Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
    I for one would love this functionality.

Exhibition does not seem to be the answer as....
    1. As already stated it's today only, I'd like to see a number of 'next' events regardless of how many days that is spread over.
    2. When used off the touchstone switching the screen back on disables Exhibition.

I have come from Windows Mobile where the ability to just quickly turn on the screen to see what's on the horizon, without unlocking, was well used.
    sorry to drag up an old thread although agenda would be ideal it doesn't lock your screen which is a problem. So is there an app being developed with does this or is there a patch to maybe lock your screen to the exhibition mode?
    essentially if anyone has used to app lockinfo on the iphone, I really would like to see something similar
    [img]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_-eQXNclxhYs/TDBmhbklzgI/AAAAAAAAABw/7VDyA8eJL4E/newlogosmaller.png
    Any idea?
    I very much want an agenda app for the touchpad! Wallpaper, lock screen or whatever!
    The unfortunate downside is that it appears synergy does not allow other apps to access its data.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    +1 for this idea. It would be great. The developer of "Weatherman" should reaally give it a try to do the same work with the agenda app :-)

Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    The unfortunate downside is that it appears synergy does not allow other apps to access its data.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Maybe such an app could not access calendar data directly from synergy, but it cloud access calendar data directly from google calendar. I currently sync my HP Veer calendar with google calendar so i don't really care if the app we are wondering about takes data from the Veer itself or from google :-D
    Last edited by Trovatore; 11/12/2011 at 07:17 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12