Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    I'm hoping for something that will allow me to put the phone in a 'Do Not Disturb' mode when needed.. Basically, in this mode, I'm hoping the following can occur:

-- primary feature is that the phone app does not come to focus on an incoming call. There should be no indication whatsoever on the phone that a call is coming in while in this state (optionally include the ability to show a notification)
    -- another nice feature would be the ability to optionally temporarily disable notifications for email, messaging, phone, voicemail -- while allowing notifications from other non-communication apps (Pandora, Sprint Navigation, etc)

I know there are a number of ways to do some of these things.. Using the 'Phone Radio Off' patch will allow you to kill the phone -- but if you're not in a wi-fi area, you lose networking as well. Any ideas would be great..

Rick
    airplane mode?
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Airplane mode wont do it -- the phone radio needs to stay on. It needs to be something that intercepts the calls and prevents the incoming call window from popping up.