Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I've been patiently waiting for 1.2.1 webos repair to fix my notification problem but it didn't fix it. Anyone have any ideas on why webos repair didn't fix this? Its really starting to get annoying.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    p.s.
    This is the webos repair log
    Modified file found: /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/images/wifi-zero-bars.png
    --user restored file.
    Modified file found: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/images/tap-to-call.png
    --user restored file.
    Modified file found: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/images/notification-large-answer-press.png
    --user restored file.
    Modified file found: /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/builtins/palmInitFramework200_18.jsjsjs
    --user restored file.
    Modified file found: /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.18/stylesheets/global.css
    --user restored file.
    Modified file found: /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/default-app-icon.png
    --user restored file.
    Scan complete!
    ==============================
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    45 views and no help?
    You could try the Doctor.
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1934147

I fixed this by replacing notification.css with a stock version.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtygreek View Post

in wobos repair I hit restore specific file and typed notification.css and it says file not found in webos dr. Anything else I need to type?
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtygreek View Post
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1934147

I'm having the same problem. Where can I get a "stock" version of notification.css? How do I replace the copy that is currently on the phone?
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    thanks, if I ever figure it out i'll be sure to do a write up about it.
    Thanks. Any idea what directory notification.css needs to go into? (i.e. what destinaiton should be used in webOS quickinstall?)
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Cook View Post
    Thanks. Any idea what directory notification.css needs to go into? (i.e. what destinaiton should be used in webOS quickinstall?)
    Try downloading the emergency patch repair in preware. I installed it once and reloaded all my patches and it didn't work, but I just thought i'd try it again before I started trying to reload factory files. I used it to remove all my patches and reinstalled them one at a time (sending myself a text between each one to figure out which patch was causing the problem) and for some reason the problem is gone.

I don't know why it fixed itself but im happy.
    I tried patch recovery, I don't use themes, I uninstalled all of the quickinstall patches that I had used and the problem persisted. I ended up using webOS doctor to fix this which is super lame because I had to reinstall everything afterwards.