1.    #1  
    I stumbled across this and was immediately impressed with how this guy explained the list widget AND gives you the code from his repository. Take a look. If you like it be sure to comment so he'll continue the effort.

Using Lists in webOS - Mastering the Oldest Mobile Profession | Linux Magazine
    Maxine Hammett
    App: Debt Free

Yeah, it is a very good tutorial -- I think it's about time since it seems that lists 'cause a lot of confusion for those starting out! The WebOS Boston site also has 2 good tutorials on lists:

Part 1
    Part 2

Thanks for posting this!
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
    Quote Originally Posted by RickNeff View Post
    Yeah, it is a very good tutorial -- I think it's about time since it seems that lists 'cause a lot of confusion for those starting out! The WebOS Boston site also has 2 good tutorials on lists:

Part 1
    Part 2

Thanks for posting this!
    Rick,

Thanks for posting about my tutorials. I had previously posted part 3 but have since removed it because I needed to clarify quite a bit. I have had to deal with restructuring the code to get setup better for parts 4 and 5. I am working on Part 3 as I speak and Part 4 will follow shortly there after because I have all the code in place I just have to write the tutorial.

Thanks again and thanks for the positive feedback.
    Those are both pretty good, but I'm still searching around blindly for a good filterList tutorial.

: /
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Those are both pretty good, but I'm still searching around blindly for a good filterList tutorial.

: /
    Same, some filter list depth would be great!
    I have re-posted Part 3 of the series.

Mojo Lists: Restructuring our Code (Part 3) WebOS Boston

I will look into the filterList stuff and try to get another tutorial on that out after I complete this series of using different storage mechanisms with the list.
    Part 4 was actually just posted as well. I had all the code in place as I did it while I was restructuring the code for Part 3 so I whipped that out as well. There is only one more part to this series and that is using SqLite as the data source and then I will look into the filter list stuff. However don't expect part 5 to be completed anytime too soon I still have to learn the SqLite stuff
    Hey awesome!

I was actually curious about the SQLite stuff! If it looks simple enough (via your tutorial) I'll try to incorporate it into some of my apps.

Thanks!

Looking forward to the fiilterList stuff... whenever in the future it is... haha.
    +1 on the filterList