1.    #1  
    I wanted to request someone to make a patch that modifies the Secure Unlock Feature thats under the Screen & Lock. Everytime my screen Turns off and I want to turn on the screen I have to type my pin to get into it and it can be very annoying doing it everytime. SO I wanted to know if someone can make it so that it only asks for the Pin every 30 mins or whichever time you prefer it to make you enter the pin. And also adding a manual Lock so that you can have it lock and ask for the pin the next time you want to access the phone if you want it to lock right now instead of waiting 30 mins. This patch would keep more users to use the secure unlock feature and keep our phones safe. I think people choose not to use it because it can be a hassel to keep typing the pin. Please make this patch. Thanks!
    I would love this feature. I hate having to type my PIN number each time I want to read a text message or respond, yet I want to have the PIN security. Maybe holding the center button (or gesture area) and pressing the power button locks the phone(manual lock) as well as a timer.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Another stupid mistake by palm.. This should be a standard feature. Please help guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    I would love this feature. I hate having to type my PIN number each time I want to read a text message or respond, yet I want to have the PIN security. Maybe holding the center button (or gesture area) and pressing the power button locks the phone(manual lock) as well as a timer.
    This+the timer=win.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]