1.    #1  
    Can someone make an app. That makes the Pre heat up? Like a loop program, if there's a way to read temp. Make it so you can set the temp like an on & off thermostat.

I know it would eat battery life. I wouldn't care, I'm at a football game right now downloading different apps just to get heat!
    having the pre heat up is never a good idea, it will greatly shorten the life of the ram, and processor. And would never be allowed by palm, homebrew someone might develop it but that would definetly void warranty im sure!!
    i1000+ -> i90 -> i530 -> i730 -> i530 -> i730 -> i560 -> i930 -> i215 -> i860 -> i930 -> i860 -> i870 -> i880 -> i870 -> i850 -> i870 -> i830 -> i9 -> Pre
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by franky_402 View Post
    having the pre heat up is never a good idea, it will greatly shorten the life of the ram, and processor. And would never be allowed by palm, homebrew someone might develop it but that would definetly void warranty im sure!!
    I believe this (the OP) was a joke.....sarcasum
    Quote Originally Posted by trick440 View Post
    Can someone make an app. That makes the Pre heat up? Like a loop program, if there's a way to read temp. Make it so you can set the temp like an on & off thermostat.

I know it would eat battery life. I wouldn't care, I'm at a football game right now downloading different apps just to get heat!
    Just launch sprint nav and pandora... You'll keep quite warm