Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by ujsc View Post
    2ssslow,

1) Thank you so much as I failed to correctly modify the .jsn files. What changes other than adding fiile names did you do?

2) Would it be possible to modify the key .jsn file to include clickwave sound and 50% haptic feedback and attach it here? I don't want to rely on WOSQI for this.

Thanks
    Yes you can have the haptic set to whatever as well as the click1.wav
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Not sure about the click1.wav I made no changes to that. I did change the haptic to 100 but all you do to change that is enter a value from 0 - 100. The file now has the haptic set to 0

I just deleted my v/k and reinstalled fresh and there is no sound from the dev.

I have added the original from emoney_33s official V/K

Edit:

To get the sounds working you must type click1.wav between the "" in the kb_config.json.

should look like this

Code:
    "clickFile": "click1.wav",
    I did what you asked but still no sound. Could you look at my .jsn file to see where I went wrong?

File was sent to your gmail email acct
    Last edited by ujsc; 10/13/2009 at 07:46 PM.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by ujsc View Post
    I did what you asked but still no sound. Could you look at my .jsn file to see where I went wrong?
    sure send it to me at 2sslow@gmail.com

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Are these quickinstallable pardon if it was mentioned thanks
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Are these quickinstallable pardon if it was mentioned thanks
    No need for wosqi, extract the zip then plug in and choose usb mode then replace the existing virtual-keyboard folder w/ mine

Follow the link below.

Hello!

I have a question about VK theme. I am pointed to your thread from this reply on my post 'PreCentral Forums > Palm Pre Device and Accessories > GSM Pre > Typing non-official languages on Palm pre' (sorry, can't link).

I'd like to know how to make a new theme with Russian lay-out. Thank you in advance.

P.s. please, correct me, but what i see here I just need to make a buttons in any image software with same size and name as English ones? what to do with number of letters, as Russian 33 vs English 26.
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by dubiki View Post
    Hello!

I have a question about VK theme. I am pointed to your thread from this reply on my post 'PreCentral Forums > Palm Pre Device and Accessories > GSM Pre > Typing non-official languages on Palm pre' (sorry, can't link).

I'd like to know how to make a new theme with Russian lay-out. Thank you in advance.

P.s. please, correct me, but what i see here I just need to make a buttons in any image software with same size and name as English ones? what to do with number of letters, as Russian 33 vs English 26.
    Not sure on Russian layout!
    I am not the creator of the VK all im doing is packaging the existing themes into one easy to use package.

You are correct about the image software but to add letters you would need to talk w/ emoney_33 as he is the creator of the VK.

Follow the link below.

ha, i cant believe you quoted all that...lol. Great job, ive been looking forward to this...thanks guys.
    I guess this doesnt really work, i can't even download the files form mediafire...
    Last edited by holley2583; 10/24/2009 at 10:14 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12