1.    #1  
    Could the Pre handle such an application, like the ?

What do you guys think? I think it would be the only application I'd be willing to spend at least $20 on. I'd never be bored.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    someone already made a drum machine but audio with webOS is so bad its not playable. So until some updates to mojo, there isn't going to be a beat maker.
    this seems like it'd be a nice idea if it could be exported and built upon once tou are near your desktop rig. I often find myself with ideas that are gone by the time I get back home or to the studio. You've also gotta be able to import your own drums/sounds.

I say all this despite the fact that I'll probably never use it considering if I lose my phone, I have lost my ideas, and someone else has the opportunity to steal them. Unless its password protected...
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    I would love a beat maker app...

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibfib View Post
    someone already made a drum machine but audio with webOS is so bad its not playable. So until some updates to mojo, there isn't going to be a beat maker.
    drum machine?? Where who how??

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    +1 to this app idea..I'm no pro(or even amateur) by any means, but it sure does sound fun
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    huuuge +1