1.    #1  
    this may have already been addressed but i have a few simple questions. i have no problem donating what i can to the apps that i have found a need for through the official app catalog or homebrew. now since palm has slowly started to charge for some apps what happens to those of us who may have paid the developer while it was a homebrew? are we forced to pay again? it is a concern for some i would guess because money does not just fall from the sky. an official app with a price of $3 bucks plus what you may have paid in homebrew can lead to an expensive app. any feedback would be great.
    What you did was make a donation. (A voluntary gift made to some worthwhile cause) You did not purchase anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    What you did was make a donation. (A voluntary gift made to some worthwhile cause) You did not purchase anything.
    +1

That may sound harsh, but it's the fact of the matter. A donation is a donation; a purchase is a purchase.
  4. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    If you have an app from homebrew - and especially if you donated towards it - why would you need to buy it from Palm's catalog?