Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    I bank with Chase bank and didn't relieze there was a chase bank app on the iphone until he showed me the chase app on his iphone 3gs.... I humbly request a Chase Mobile App.... would this be possible?!?!? Please??!?!

Secondly, I hope this wasn't requested already, if so please don't disregard but if possible could we move all the requests to a specific location so that I don't waste anyone's time with redundant posts. Thanks!

What say you..... Could anyone else use a Chase Mobile App?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    this app would be awesome, there web site is very easy for me to use, but not as cool as a app!
    Nice but don't request that here. I mean, would you rather an official application created by a bank or one from a third party? I'm not sure I'd trust my banking details with any third party applications...
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Indeed. I hope more of us reply... Would love to see this thread blow up. Show the dev's we really want one and could use one.

Regardless, I'm sure I speak for anyone that's ever requested an app, thank you for your consideration.
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasracer View Post
    Nice but don't request that here. I mean, would you rather an official application created by a bank or one from a third party? I'm not sure I'd trust my banking details with any third party applications...
    So, what.... Request it from chase? Never done that before... What do you suggest?
    Quote Originally Posted by SHO_ONE View Post
    So, what.... Request it from chase? Never done that before... What do you suggest?
    Yeah and get anyone else to request it that may want it. I'm sure they have an email somewhere.

If they have a twitter or Facebook, that could be an option as well.
    Need the chase app as well.
    another vote for a chase app
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Does anyone know have a link to chase's email or what have you. I'd really like to see it on the pre.
    i would love a chase app.
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    bump
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I sent my request for an app via the website:
    https://www.chase.com/ccp/index.jsp?...ets/page/email

you can try it
    I actually emailed a couple of companies whos service I use often like Bank of America, Zipcar, and Chipotle to request an app for the WebOS platform and most said that they have no plans yet but they said the more it was requested the more they would consider making one.

Some responses were similar to this email I got from Zipcar:

"Thank you for your email and your kind words! At this time there is no current plans to bring the app to the Pre, but we are taking suggestions and compiling them for future planning. With that in mind if you know any other zipsters get them to recommend the Palm Pre, the more people that want it the more likely we will do it! Thank you so much and have a great day!

Regards,

Bryan

Zipcar Member Services

Zipcar, Inc."

I believe if a lot of us can email these companies we can be supported. I don't mind sending off an email to any company even if I don't use their services. With that in mind, I'll send an email to Chase bank to support WebOS.

Here are these companies' emails if anyone wants to help:

Chipotle: dbond@chipotle.com | Dana Bond | Marketing Consultant for Chipotle

Zipcar: info@zipcar.com

Bank of America: customer@bankofamerica.com
    Global Posts
    226 Global Posts
    +1. My wife would LOVE a Chase app.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    anyone heard back from chase on possible app for the pre, i mean the iphone has one why cant we?
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    If you're a Chase customer and want an app, don't just add a post to this thread. No developer here has access to any Chase API for customer banking information.

If you want a Chase app, it has to come from the bank. Contact THEM and request it.

https://www.chase.com/ccp/index.jsp?...page/contactus
    Try this fix that you can add to your bookmarks.
    Mobile site stretching? Easy viewport fix! It does not require the iphone spoof.
    Just sent my email to them. Haha. I'd like this app.
    I just did the Yubnub thing for the Chase site...very cool and very functional.

Can it be made GPS aware so that when the "Find Us" button is click it already knows where you are?
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    i don't see a point for an app. I bank with chase too. The site is good enough plus all i did was add the chase link on my launcher (which is like an app)
    *EDIT* NEVERMIND i thought there was a mobile version of chase
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast