Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'd love this app, I'd even make it. Though Chase would have to first want the app to be made, and support the app using their data.
    iPhone spoof + bookmark added to launcher works for me seems to work just like an app.

I also sent a request through there site
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Lane View Post
    I just did the Yubnub thing for the Chase site...very cool and very functional.

Can it be made GPS aware so that when the "Find Us" button is click it already knows where you are?
    I don't trust a website that I'm not familiar with to sign into my personal bank accounts. So an app would be awesome because it would be made from Chase & they'd be the only ones with our information.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    I don't trust a website that I'm not familiar with to sign into my personal bank accounts. So an app would be awesome because it would be made from Chase & they'd be the only ones with our information.
    None of your information is transmitted through YubNub. This fix basically creates a "frame" that is the same size as your screen, and then loads chase.mobi (or whatever other website you put in) in that frame.
    I have basically a chase application. I did the terminal code from this forum to make my web browser like the Iphone. Now all websites display perfectly. Chase's is awesome. Takes me directly to login with big buttons and easy to access my accounts now. I just saved the web bookmark to my launcher and now unofficially have what you pretty much are looking for.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    I also downloaded the Chase app from the app store. It works out very nicely. I paid one of my chase credit cards through the app, was able to transfer money from checking account to savings account with no problem. It's one of my favorite apps! It's nice to be able to check how much money etc you have when you are out and about and away from your PC!
    I use chase.mobi It's the mobile version, identical to what you get on the iphone
    Quote Originally Posted by jwall459 View Post
    I have basically a chase application. I did the terminal code from this forum to make my web browser like the Iphone. Now all websites display perfectly. Chase's is awesome. Takes me directly to login with big buttons and easy to access my accounts now. I just saved the web bookmark to my launcher and now unofficially have what you pretty much are looking for.

[IMG][IMG]

[IMG][IMG]
    Where is this terminal code?
    [URL]

Here is the thread link for it.
    Isn't this the same as the iPhone-Spoof Agent from WOSQI? I wish someone could make it into a Patch in Preware. I want to be able to uninstall it whenever I want and not have to get onto my computer to do it. Is that possible with the Terminal App?
    Once installed you can uninstall by typing in the terminal.

/media/internal/change-user-agent uninstall
    As mentioned earlier, my Easy Viewport Fix does this as well.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...wport-fix.html

I originally programmed it for Chase's website. I also have a file on my server that I use primarily for Chase if you don't feel like using the YubNub fix.

http://www.jacobensor.com/pre/chase.htm

Doesn't look good in the browser, check it out on your Pre. It makes the Chase Mobile site much easier to manage.
    Wells fargo and Bank of america are in the app catalog.....no chase tho...
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    If only the Chase mobile people were based somewhere near HP... like SF. Hmm. Wouldn't that be great ;-) Seriously, HP should be knocking on their door.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12