Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Hello, I would like to see some kind of recreation of OS X's Network Utility. I'd like the ability to Ping, Traceroute, Whois, Lookup, and Port scan (via internal wi-fi connected networks as well as external, public, networks) all in one app. I am an IT support tech and there are times when such an app would be very useful.

Why don't I just use my laptop? Well, the Pre is so versatile I've been able to leave my laptop at the office more often than not.

Thanks,

-Jp
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    I'm looking at adding this type of functionality to MyIP at the moment as I also work heavily in IT and would find this useful
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I'll keep an eye out for it, thanks for all your work!

-Jp
    Has any progress been made on this?
    An Iphone walks into a bar with a Palm Pre on it's shoulder. The bartender looks up and says, "Hey, that's pretty cool, where can I get one of those?" and the Palm Pre says "Hipstertown, they're all over the place"
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Not yet as it's very difficult to do this stuff in javascript alone. Without adding a service to the phone (which wouldn't get accepted by Palm), I haven't determined a way to add this to MyIP yet. Still on the radar though