Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    like the title says, it would be neat and very useful if we had an app or hack/mod that allowed us to put a sleep/timer on our favorite mussc playing apps. like many of you, i sleep with either music player, accuradio, or pandora at night. like MOST of you, i use my pre as my alarm clock also.

problem is: sleeping with a music playing app and having the pre as an alarm clock, i'd sleep past my alarm , because i dont realize the alarm is going off because im used to hearing some kind of noise from my pre. second problem is, even if i change the notification sound to something other than music( sirens , bells, etc) it is still at the same volume( about mid or lower) and is not loud enough while resting on the touchstone.

if anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.
    That's a good idea. I will look into adding one to my NaNplayer music app. Since it was your suggestion, you can have a free copy of the final release version.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I would love this with pandora. Every time I listen to music when going to bed, I wake up with a dead Pre.
    +1
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blubble View Post
    That's a good idea. I will look into adding one to my NaNplayer music app. Since it was your suggestion, you can have a free copy of the final release version.
    hell yeah, that would be awesome.

music player + touch stone + sleep/timer=ultimate night cap....lets keep this thread alive
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    has anybody made a homebrew app for this yet or are we still stuck using preset reset?
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Just thought I would revive this thread with a quick announcement. My first app for the official app catalog, SleepTimer, does exactly what you had asked for in this thread.

You can read more about it or download it here:

Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.
    neathings - neatˇthings and apps for webOS
    Thanks for the app!!!

Quick question: does the volume matter at all? As in, if I'm listening to my music at half volume, does that mean my alarm/ringtone will be at half volume as well or will it be where I left it (full volume)? I don't think I've ever tested that out, so I'm not sure how it works.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    the volume for alarms/ringtones is separate from the volume for music, so that shouldn't matter. You can tell which one you are changing when you change the volume. if you see a bell, it's the ringtone volume. If you see musical notes, it's the music volume.
    neathings - neatˇthings and apps for webOS