1.    #1  
    I have just posted instructions up on webos-internals.org for adding a snooze duration selection to the calendar event notification.

Patch Calendar Snooze Duration Selection - WebOS Internals

However i am having trouble getting the snooze duration list to scroll. If anyone has any ideas please PM me.
    mind if I borrow some of your code to add snooze duration for the alarm? I have been working on it and had a couple little issues.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by elpollodiablo1 View Post
    mind if I borrow some of your code to add snooze duration for the alarm? I have been working on it and had a couple little issues.
    I do not mind at all. If you figure out how to get the scrolling to work though please let me know. Assuming you are using that part of the code.

While you are moding the snooze do me a favor and put some more space between the dissmiss and snooze buttons. I have been wanting to do this but just have not had the time yet. As it is now I have to wake up enough to make sure I hit the correct button.
    Last edited by Lclarkjr; 10/08/2009 at 12:15 PM.
    ha ha that is funny, I totally understand having to do that, I have accidently hit the dismiss button a few times when I ment to hit snooze. I will change that as well. thanks for the idea and the code. will let you know if I figure out how to get the scroll to work.
    I have a few questions about your patch. the comments you have in there are you using those as your personal reminds of what you need to still do or what the next command/function will do? I noticed that you set this.selectorModel.value = 30 then you set DEFAULT_SNOOZE = this.selectorModel.value
    did you do this so the DEFAULT_SNOOZE would update with the picking of a different time in the menu? I think this is where I am having my problems.

I have the whole frame work setup with all the commands and widgets and binds and so on in the alarm-assistant.jsjsjs $file$ $but$ $I$ $cant$ $seem$ $to$ $set$ $Alarm$.$kAlarmSnoozeDuration$ $to$ $the$ $snooze$ $values$ $from$ $the$ $menu$ $in$ $the$ $alarm$.$js$ $I$ $believe$ $I$ $have$ $it$ $all$ $set$ $up$ $to$ $transfer$ $the$ $value$ $from$ $alarm$-$assistant$.$js$ $to$ $alarm$.$js$ $but$ $it$ $does$ $not$ $seem$ $to$ $be$ $working$ $for$ $some$ $reason$. $Any$ $help$ $would$ $be$ $greatly$ $appreciated$.
  6.    #6  
    I have a few questions about your patch. the comments you have in there are you using those as your personal reminds of what you need to still do or what the next command/function will do? I noticed that you set this.selectorModel.value = 30 then you set DEFAULT_SNOOZE = this.selectorModel.value
    did you do this so the DEFAULT_SNOOZE would update with the picking of a different time in the menu? I think this is where I am having my problems.
    Yes, that is correct.
    this.selectorModel.value = 30 - sets the default value selected in the list
    DEFAULT_SNOOZE = this.selectorModel.value - gets the value selected by the user.

I have the whole frame work setup with all the commands and widgets and binds and so on in the alarm-assistant.jsjsjs $file$ $but$ $I$ $cant$ $seem$ $to$ $set$ $Alarm$.$kAlarmSnoozeDuration$ $to$ $the$ $snooze$ $values$ $from$ $the$ $menu$ $in$ $the$ $alarm$.$js$ $I$ $believe$ $I$ $have$ $it$ $all$ $set$ $up$ $to$ $transfer$ $the$ $value$ $from$ $alarm$-$assistant$.$js$ $to$ $alarm$.$js$ $but$ $it$ $does$ $not$ $seem$ $to$ $be$ $working$ $for$ $some$ $reason$. $Any$ $help$ $would$ $be$ $greatly$ $appreciated$.
    Did you try using "value" in you list model?
  7.    #7  
    I have created a patch for this modification and it is now available in Preware.
    the screenshots are from a differen patch.
  9.    #9  
    Yes I have an email in to Preware dev to find out how to update them.
  10.    #10  
    screen shots are now updated in preware.
    downloaded it, very useful. Thanks you very much.
    this is one thing I was missing a la DateBK 6 and was hoping they r porting to webOS only for this part. It still doesn't cover for it entirely, but a great start.