Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I wanted to see if someone could answer this question for me I am a new Pre owner. I want to download the Virtual Keyboard I have 1.2.1 on my Pre with the latest WebOS quickinstall I have added some tweaks and such and downloaded preware just fine everything works great but cannot get preware to load and view the Virtual Keyboard patch in preware can some one please help me.....
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by houdini6469 View Post
    I wanted to see if someone could answer this question for me I am a new Pre owner. I want to download the Virtual Keyboard I have 1.2.1 on my Pre with the latest WebOS quickinstall I have added some tweaks and such and downloaded preware just fine everything works great but cannot get preware to load and view the Virtual Keyboard patch in preware can some one please help me.....
    are you on a 1x network or ev, if 1x maybe you should try wifi, it should load, did you install package manager service before preware cuz thats important too.
    Also should restart PRE after installing patches, had a similar problem until doing so.