1.    #1  
    Hello Experts,

Could someone please explain how to make a JSON file for my SQLite database. And how do i convert it into SQLite, while installation using AJAX call.
    I am totally new to this WebOS development and i needs to insert around 3 MB of data. Help me to get rid of this.

Regards,
    Nagarajan T.
  2.    #2  
    Is there a way to include the pre-loaded SQLite database directly into our Application path.

Regards,
    Nagarajan T.
  3.    #3  
    Any ideas????

Regards,
    Nagarajan T.
    Quote Originally Posted by nagarajan View Post
    Hello Experts,

Could someone please explain how to make a JSON file for my SQLite database. And how do i convert it into SQLite, while installation using AJAX call.
    I am totally new to this WebOS development and i needs to insert around 3 MB of data. Help me to get rid of this.

Regards,
    Nagarajan T.
    this is the sort of question best posed at developer.palm.com.

however, I have several replies.

1, you can not include a populated db.

2, since ipkg does not compress files, you gain ZERO benefit over downloading your db on first use. This would make install smaller. And your user has to have internet access to install anyway.... And it allows YOU to mod your db and offer a reload.

3. There areMANY tutorials on using json on the web. Why are you asking for a private lesson. Go thou forth and google
  5.    #5  
    Thank you for your reply here!!.

Regards,
    Nagarajan T.
    Quote Originally Posted by rboatright View Post
    3. There areMANY tutorials on using json on the web. Why are you asking for a private lesson. Go thou forth and google
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
  7.    #7  
    Hello sacherjj,

I haven't found anything much clearly in my google??
    I don't have much knowledge on these things.

Regards,
    Nagarajan T.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by rboatright View Post
    There are MANY tutorials on using json on the web. Why are you asking for a private lesson. Go thou forth and google
    Could you please provide some links to reach there???

Regards,
    Nagarajan T.