Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    i removed FileCoaster in error.... i do not currently have access to a computer.... is there a way to download it straight to my Pre?

thanks

ps i do have devmod launcher installed
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Do you have Peware?
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    no - all my patches and tweaks were done via WebOS Quick Install and FileCoaster for my apps.
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by antmon1 View Post
    i removed FileCoaster in error.... i do not currently have access to a computer.... is there a way to download it straight to my Pre?
    I agree I can't get web os quick insatall(please don't try to tell me how to do it...still doesn't work...) that's why we need to be able to get it without using a pc......I think it a gr8 idea....I have a winmo phone and its gr8 that I can install app on the road with it and I don't really need a pc
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    In order to get filecoaster again sans PC you would need the terminal plugin and know the commands to download and install. Just wondering though, have you tried downloading it from the homebrew gallery? Is filecoaster on preload? If so, you can probably install it using that. You may need to be rooted though in which case you'd need a pc.