1.    #1  
    I can do without doing the full reset?

WebOS 1.2.1

Started happening when I installed a theme

Does anyone know where I can find maybe a default launcher to replace with the messed up one I have?
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Did you try and unistall the theme and then reset?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by awrnsmn View Post
    Did you try and unistall the theme and then reset?
    Yes. Also tried to install a newer theme, but it won't load. No theme would install now.
    It happened to me, too. All I was able to do was use the WebOS Dr. and start over.

Did you use the new WebOS QuickInstall for the new 1.2.1?

1st, try to install the default theme in the Quick Install. If that doesn't work- Dr.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by geigs View Post
    It happened to me, too. All I was able to do was use the WebOS Dr. and start over.

Did you use the new WebOS QuickInstall for the new 1.2.1?

1st, try to install the default theme in the Quick Install. If that doesn't work- Dr.
    All set.

I had to restore original launcher files using repair utility and webos1.2.1 repair doctor
    What exactly happened to your launcher? I had what I think is the same issue last night all my apps overlaid on each other and I couldn't type anything. I read later that Jason R. mentioned "using v1.2.0 WebOSDoctor with WebOS Repair Utility and do "Tools>Restore Specific File" and restore launcher.css and launcher-assistant.jsjsjs,&$quot$; $but$ $this$ $was$ $after$ $I$ $had$ $already$ $begun$ $the$ $reset$ $using$ $WebOS$ $Doctor$...

I was attributing my problem to either a theme or the 'add launcher' pages tweak I had forgotten to remove. :/

PF