Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. bvinci1's Avatar
    Posts
    58 Posts
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
       #1  
    I use a mac and since the update to 1.2.1 i have been unable to use WEBQI. It constantly gives the no device connected error.
    I have set up the java correctly
    When i hit the button to attempt novacom reinstall, nothing happens
    i did a partial reset on the pre
    still no luck.
    I am using the 2.7 of QI

    What to do?
  2. MaxLOL's Avatar
    Posts
    607 Posts
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    #2  
    restart computer and pre...

    ???

    Profit
  3. bvinci1's Avatar
    Posts
    58 Posts
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
       #3  
    Good idea. Did it, no luck
  4. bvinci1's Avatar
    Posts
    58 Posts
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
       #4  
    anyone else having ERROR: No device detected ? after having done the troubleshooting guide?
  5. #5  
    Did you turn on Developer Mode on the Pre?
  6. bvinci1's Avatar
    Posts
    58 Posts
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
       #6  
    oh yeah, and i turned off and the on again
  7. bvinci1's Avatar
    Posts
    58 Posts
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
       #7  
    how do i manually look for the novacom file, maybe i should delete it and then manually reinstall
  8. #8  
    I reinstalled the SDK one time when I was having trouble getting QI to detect my pre in windows 7. It's a long shot, but it might work for you.
  9. bvinci1's Avatar
    Posts
    58 Posts
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
       #9  
    Good idea, i'll give it a try now
  10. navinag's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    #10  
    use woqi to reinstall drivers ..it should have an option there somewhere
  11. bvinci1's Avatar
    Posts
    58 Posts
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
       #11  
    Dude that seems to have done the trick! Thanks

Posting Permissions