Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    With all the hacks you guys are providing the Pre really is becoming a Great Phone. I love it that you guys have added the missing features that this phone should have had from Day 1. Great Job Guys!

Another feature I wish the Pre had (Besides VVM) is a way to manage my Photos. If anyone out there can make this happen, you would be my best friend forever.

Here is my wish list.

1. Ability to Tag and Move Pics from 1 folder to another.
    2. Ability to Tag photos for deletion. (Rather than 1 at a time)
    3. When sending a Pic... Ability to Re size if wanted so it's not so huge.
    4. Editing, such as Crop and Rotate.

One of my Friends has an iPhone and has this App called the "The Vault" It keeps your private photos locked up until you enter a Password.

There are several cool features to this app has as well, If you are viewing Photos in your vault and someone walks up, you can shake the phone and it quickly switches to your regular Photo Album.

Another cool feature is... Lets say your wife/Girl Friend want to see what you have in "The Vault" You type in a Fake Password you have setup and it takes you to a Secondary Vault that shows your "Safe" images.

There may be some other features, But damn that would be so cool to have on the Pre.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I've been trying to get an answer on that too.
    A simple way to just tag and label a photo would be so helpful in managing a growing library!
    Quote Originally Posted by sdmeier View Post
    With all the hacks you guys are providing the Pre really is becoming a Great Phone. I love it that you guys have added the missing features that this phone should have had from Day 1. Great Job Guys!

Another feature I wish the Pre had (Besides VVM) is a way to manage my Photos. If anyone out there can make this happen, you would be my best friend forever.

Here is my wish list.

1. Ability to Tag and Move Pics from 1 folder to another.
    2. Ability to Tag photos for deletion. (Rather than 1 at a time)
    3. When sending a Pic... Ability to Re size if wanted so it's not so huge.
    4. Editing, such as Crop and Rotate.

One of my Friends has an iPhone and has this App called the "The Vault" It keeps your private photos locked up until you enter a Password.

There are several cool features to this app has as well, If you are viewing Photos in your vault and someone walks up, you can shake the phone and it quickly switches to your regular Photo Album.

Another cool feature is... Lets say your wife/Girl Friend want to see what you have in "The Vault" You type in a Fake Password you have setup and it takes you to a Secondary Vault that shows your "Safe" images.

There may be some other features, But damn that would be so cool to have on the Pre.
    +1
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    +2
    +3

that would be the best app/patch i can imagine i was thinking of something like that but the detail of shaking and going to a safe album , and secondary password to safe album is genius!!!!
    +100!!!
    BEGGING for a developer to take this project on!!!! I would even pay for the app.
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels." - Thomas Carlyle
    I have cash and I'm waiting for this app
    Just wait for PDK. When it gets available, we can contact developers of "The Vault" request the app for webOS. I'm pretty sure with PDK it will look and function absolutely the same just like it does on iPhone.