Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1.    #1  
    Is it possible to make a text searching feature that will search within a conversation for a specific keyword. Possibly take the email search function and apply it to a conversation. keybind it to sym+f or something, or just have it if you tap the upper left.

    Im willing to donate if someone gets this done. This will huge upgrade.
    Last edited by danno1769; 10/03/2009 at 09:46 PM. Reason: new title
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by danno1769 View Post
    Is it possible to make a text searching feature that will search within a conversation for a specific keyword. Possibly take the email search function and apply it to a conversation. keybind it to sym+f or something, or just have it if you tap the upper left.

    Im willing to donate if someone gets this done. This will huge upgrade.
    i kinda get what u mean but..email has a search function??
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    i kinda get what u mean but..email has a search function??
    ya it searches titles, txts don't have titles so I was figuring it could pick up the words within the messages. If you don't know what i'm talking about, open up your email so you have ur inbox list, then start typing a word and it searches for the word in the titles.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by danno1769 View Post
    ya it searches titles, txts don't have titles so I was figuring it could pick up the words within the messages. If you don't know what i'm talking about, open up your email so you have ur inbox list, then start typing a word and it searches for the word in the titles.
    email doesnt have a search function for texts...
    its the same thing that the messaging app has that has a search function for contacts on the list view NOT texts or word searches.
  5.    #5  
    That's fine, I was just using that as an example. I'm just looking for a text conversation word search and willing to pay for it.

Posting Permissions