Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Last edited by d0lph1nK1ng; 12/21/2009 at 11:17 PM.
    Nice cant wait
    We need to talk about your TPS reports.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Looks sweet brah! Can't wait to see it released!
    Yes yes yes!! I can't wait! Thank you.
    I would literally kill a man for an RTM app.

Literally
    Any updates on this?
  8.    #8  
    still under development... also waiting on RTM site about a commercial license
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    what exactly is RTM???? im guessing dealing with tasks and schedules?
    We need this app so so bad. The tasks application is hands down, the worst I have ever used with regard to a tasks program. Why have a task app that does not alert you with reminders? Please let us know if you have an ETA.
    bpcsatx
    San Antonio, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by lamboh View Post
    what exactly is RTM???? im guessing dealing with tasks and schedules?
    Remember the Milk
    Quote Originally Posted by bpcsatx View Post
    We need this app so so bad. The tasks application is hands down, the worst I have ever used with regard to a tasks program. Why have a task app that does not alert you with reminders? Please let us know if you have an ETA.
    +1!!!!

no doubt, I couldnt believe the 'tasks' app was actually a serious app. W/o a reminder, how is the task list any different from a memo on the Pre? At least I can quickly add items (lines) or categories (new memo) without waiting for lag/delays, and I have notes right on hand as well. I wind up using my calendar for tasks more often, but that gets cluttered quick, and my scheduling within a day has to be very fluid, which the calendar is not!

something like this app shown would be great, even better if I can drag items within the list to new positions (like within the music app playlist), can give priorities or color coding (which it seems to), and can give alerts - including email and/or sms reminders for a task.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I would definitely pay for this
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Wow, this would be awesome. Right now I am using Google Tasks but the big downside is not being able to have recurring tasks.

Although, I do like having the tasks sit in a sidebar on my Google Calendar... any chance you would develop a Google Tasks app? Not sure if they Google allows the code for such a thing...
    Check out the desktop version of RTM; they have a Google Calendar widget that's even more integrated and functional than the Google Tasks one. A native RTM client on the Pre would be amazing if it had offline mode support.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I am so excited about this app!! Any updates?
    Is this still in development, or did you scrap it?

/Kevin
  18.    #18  
    i'm still going but RTM website is not responding to requests for a commercial API key
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    i'm still going but RTM website is not responding to requests for a commercial API key
    Ugh! Okay. Well, I hope they respond! I'll shoot 'em a message. Probably won't help, but it can't hurt, either.

/Kevin
    Do you know of anyone who's gotten a commercial license from them?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast