Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up. I was using m.rememberthemilk.com but the zoom was imperfect.
    The iphone site looks better but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to complete a task!
    I can add a task from the + button and edit existing tasks but I don't see any 'complete' button unlike the mobile site.
    I agree that the user interface is not as friendly as it could be.

Within a list, tap on "Edit" at the top right. Then you can tap on the checkmarks on the left of each task to mark them completed.
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    Hmmm, the RTM site works well for me. Are you using i.rememberthemilk.com ?
    Has repeats task and can specify due time on the go. This seems to be the best time based task solution so far for pre. Too many sub menus to navigate, no offline mode and have to do notifications through email/messenger but will have to do without an approved app. Too bad since DolphinKing's app looked good.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Update?
    Is there any update on getting rtm launched for the Pre?
    If RTM really isn't giving out commercial API keys there's not much that can be done. Just keep bumping that WebOS request thread on RTM's website I guess.
    I really hope that the reason they would not give out the API key is that Remember The Milk is working on their own app for WebOS. This is the app that I need the most and I am patient but I figure 6 months should be enough time for a Web App to be ported to WebOS...
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  7.    #47  
    a beta version of this app has been posted. this topic has moved to http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...k-rtm-app.html
    This issue baffles me. To an executive or middle manager there is nothing more important than project mangement using tasks. I just don't understand why Palm would ignore this critical piece of the Pre's capabilities. PALM PLEASE TAKE NOTE!!! We need a task management system!
    bpcsatx
    San Antonio, Texas
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leathal View Post
    I would literally kill a man for an RTM app.

Literally
    ....uhhh lol
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Eagerly awaiting this app, I let my license expire because I don't have a mobile phone that supports this.
    For those interrested, there is a new app called CowTippin available in preware. (I'm not affiliated with them, just spreading the news)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123