Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 51
  1. munoz0451's Avatar
    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    #21  
    Hope to see this app soon.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by sivan View Post
    Do you know of anyone who's gotten a commercial license from them?
    I have an open source license from them and I have been waiting almost a month just to have questions answered from them.
  3. #23  
    Since this app is in development with no ETA. Has anyone developed any work-around using Google tasks? My sole need is simple; I need my many tasks available for display with date and time specifics including the sound alarms for priority tasks that must be completed by a certain time and date. Therefore, if I have 10 tasks due in one day, I can prioritize them by times throughout the day rather than just a simple reminder it is due today. Just thought I would through this out there to see if anyone has a potential fix.
    bpcsatx
    San Antonio, Texas
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by bpcsatx View Post
    Since this app is in development with no ETA. Has anyone developed any work-around using Google tasks? My sole need is simple; I need my many tasks available for display with date and time specifics including the sound alarms for priority tasks that must be completed by a certain time and date. Therefore, if I have 10 tasks due in one day, I can prioritize them by times throughout the day rather than just a simple reminder it is due today. Just thought I would through this out there to see if anyone has a potential fix.
    I did not know that Google Tasks allowed setting a time like RTM.
  5. #25  
    Google task or the on board Pre app does not provide these optios. I am hoping that at some point we get a Tasks program that would allow true task managment with similiar warnings that the calander provides.
    bpcsatx
    San Antonio, Texas
  6. JayKC's Avatar
    Posts
    131 Posts
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    #26  
    Really hope something can come of this app soon. Pre is seriously lacking a tasks app.
  7. munoz0451's Avatar
    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    #27  
    Any progress on RTM getting you what you need.
  8.    #28  
    nope, i'm quite frustrated
  9. #29  
    RTM users, just inundate them with requests for a WebOS version!

    Remember The Milk - Help / Help by Email / Suggest a feature
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
  10. JayKC's Avatar
    Posts
    131 Posts
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    RTM users, just inundate them with requests for a WebOS version!

    Remember The Milk - Help / Help by Email / Suggest a feature
    Submitted. Thanks!
    Follow me on Twitter: @jjshore
  11. #31  
    I also went ahead and submitted a request. How is this team affiliated with the Pre phone? I am just curious.

    bpcsatx
    San Antonio, Texas
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    nope, i'm quite frustrated
    Why are you frustrated? Are you having issue with the development?
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by myrcgarage View Post
    Why are you frustrated? Are you having issue with the development?
    because RTM is not responding to my request for a key
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    because RTM is not responding to my request for a key
    I guess they don't want 3rd party to develop RTM app. Please keep us posted and thanks for all the wonderful products.
  15. #35  
    Yes, I's love to see an app for this or for Reqall. Tasks is the only thing that is really frustrating me on the PrPrPré.
    The RTM site is also useless in the PrPrPré $browser$. $If$ $only$ $they$'$d$ $update$ $that$ $at$ $least$...

    I also sent them a note asking for a WebOS app, hope they come trough with an API code soon!
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Clié UX50 - T|x - Pré - Pré 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]
  16. #36  
    Hmmm, the RTM site works well for me. Are you using i.rememberthemilk.com ?
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    Hmmm, the RTM site works well for me. Are you using i.rememberthemilk.com ?
    That site does work. But I also got a pop-up that the iphone interface is only available for "pro" users and that I have a 15 day trial period with it.
  18. #38  
    Right. I felt it was important enough to me that I became a "pro" user. For me, it's the best solution right now for tasks on the Pre.
  19. #39  
    Thanks for the heads-up. I was using m.rememberthemilk.com but the zoom was imperfect.
    The iphone site looks better but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to complete a task!
    I can add a task from the + button and edit existing tasks but I don't see any 'complete' button unlike the mobile site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    Hmmm, the RTM site works well for me. Are you using i.rememberthemilk.com ?
    Last edited by palmdoc2005; 11/30/2009 at 03:03 PM.
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    Hmmm, the RTM site works well for me. Are you using i.rememberthemilk.com ?
    Ah, that makes life much different!
    I tried the normal site and m.rememberthemilk.com, since this seems the normal thing to do for mobile. It would always end up really tiny in the top left corner. I was just zooming after each tap, so I gave up on RTM on the Pre.

    Thanks for that tip, I might even consider a Pro account now...
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Clié UX50 - T|x - Pré - Pré 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions