Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    hey i need help im in canada.. and icant update my phone :S say your phone is up to date .. any advice lol
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by hiramtp View Post
    hey i need help im in canada.. and icant update my phone :S say your phone is up to date .. any advice lol
    what do you mean exactly? you can't get the 1.2 or 1.2.1? I don't think you guys get updated at the same time. Being that I'm running sprint
  3.    #23  
    I'm not sure if canada gets updated at the same time as USA.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chatzvr4 View Post
    get the emergency recovery patch install it, remove and re-install are your patches, and then do a restart(shutoff and turn on the pre). That's exactly what I did. It worked.
    I initially had about 11 patches installed prior to the WebOS 1.2.1 update. None of them worked so I ran the Emergency Recovery Patch and all but 2 of them successfully were removed...the 2 that won't go away and won't work.

I tried to re-install or apply the Emergency Recovery Patch again but it now errors out and won't install. So i am now without that...
    I'm not having a patch problem. My problem after 1.21 is with the messaging app. I cannot open existing conversations at all. anybody else having this problem?
    Before installing 1.2.1 I made sure to remove all tweaks and patches, and now I can't install anything onto my phone. QuickInstall doesn't work, and therefore I can't install Preware or anything. When I pull up QuickInstall, all it does is just sit there. Any ideas b/c i'm completely confused!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12