Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    I know this thread will get out of control by noon-- but here we go! Does any particular version of QI work with 1.2.1? I will try 2.03 in just a few minutes and update. Gotta have preware back
    the update was for itunes fix and exchange!
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Yeah-- but ya never know what else they might have done. 2.03 still seems to work just fine though
    anyone has the webosdoctor link for this new version?
    "Who really needs to multitask on their phone." - PRE-rock
    Quote Originally Posted by swagner View Post
    I know this thread will get out of control by noon-- but here we go! Does any particular version of QI work with 1.2.1? I will try 2.03 in just a few minutes and update. Gotta have preware back
    Future reference:

- You do not need to remove Preware before an update... Preware is an application.

- You do have to remove themes and tweaks (patches).
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Yeah-- unfortunately I hosed it and had to WebOS Doctor the whole thing. It was my fault, did not remove tweaks and hosed the launcher after the update.
    Sorry if this is a repeat, but does any version of quickinstall work with 1.2.1?
    Is it just me, or should this thread not have been started? (I think an additional thread will mean one more place to look for things. Worse than that, people seem to be talking about both WebOS Quick Install and WebOS 1.2.1. There are already threads where each of those can be discussed.)

My vote: Hopefully the mods will close this thread so the discussions don't get further muddied.

PS: If I'm misunderstanding the purpose of this thread, I'll happily delete this post.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    ok then
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->