Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    this would be VERY useful because i am always having t open up the phone THEN prefrences just to toggle it. i use this toggle alot just to conserve battery and it would be easier just to toggle it from an app on my launcher
    I concur... would be great.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I agree I would love a toggle switch for data!
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    I would like this too. This has always bothered me that my old 755p automatically disconnected from the network data connection after a exiting the browser and my Pre does not. It saves tons of battery throughout the day.

Maybe it could be incorporated into the top right pull-down that includes "wifi" and "bluetooth" connections. Now THAT would rock!
    Yes Yes this would be great !!!!!
    +1
    +1, for battery saving.
    yes but then when your data is off, I doubt you'd still receive Push Gmail notifications nor incoming text messages.
    Definitely agree! Would be great to have a toggle switch for data.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealMayo View Post
    yes but then when your data is off, I doubt you'd still receive Push Gmail notifications nor incoming text messages.
    when data connetion is off, Push mail nofitications no, text messages yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenfly View Post
    this would be VERY useful because i am always having t open up the phone THEN prefrences just to toggle it. i use this toggle alot just to conserve battery and it would be easier just to toggle it from an app on my launcher
    You should keep and eye on "Quick System Tasks"

forums.precentral.net/showthread.php?p=1952213#post1952213