Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Brian View Post
    Well if you do, there is an App for that!! In that case search for WebOSRepairUtility! Saved my phone yesterday!!
    If you are able to run an app, how did it need to be saved? what wasn't working?
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDude420 View Post
    Thanks a ton! Hopefully I wont have to bug you..... but ya never know
    Not a problem. I figure I'm just paying back what others have done for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDude420 View Post
    If you are able to run an app, how did it need to be saved? what wasn't working?
    Sorry, I don't follow completely. Are you talking Preware or WebOS?

WebOS writes it to the phone, just like you would have done with filecoaster. Preware saves it just like filecoaster does.

What wasn't working was virtual keyboard. Actually, it was working, but I forgot to remove it before I updated to V1.2. After the update it basically showed all the images used to create the virtual keyboard in my photo gallery. A patch was created, but I couldn't delete the old version or install the patch. I ran the repair utility and it replaced all the bad strings with good strings. I was then able to re-install VK and all worked fine.

I hope that answers your question. The best way I can describe it is like fixing the registry in windows if you understand that.
  4.    #24  
    "The best way I can describe it is like fixing the registry in windows if you understand that. " no.... but I now get why that app helped save your phone.
  5.    #25  
    Master Brian - Sent you a friend request for ease of finding you again. Please add.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12