1.    #1  
    does anyone still use quilt for their patches? i been seeing preware and the feed but havent used it yet.webosqi is a turn off,because it reboots after every patch.thats why i stuck with quilt,but am wondering about everyone else.
    With the autopatch feed for Preware, the only thing I use quilt for is creating patches so I can submit them to the autopatch feed.
    I use quilt I seem to have less (no) problems using quilt. Then again I did a lot of DOS stuff back in the day so I understand command prompt so it just works for me.

I think the people that have problems w/ quilt might not really understand what they are actually doing, I mean just copy and paste will work but if you have a problem and you dont understand what the commands mean you cant really fix it.
  4.    #4  
    yeah was just fooling around with preware,i think i still prefer quilt.i tried vitual keyboard with preware,dont work,and now get an uninstall error.i could force it out the other way.plus its alittle funner i think,to root into it
    Quote Originally Posted by redninja View Post
    yeah was just fooling around with preware,i think i still prefer quilt.i tried vitual keyboard with preware,dont work,and now get an uninstall error.i could force it out the other way.plus its alittle funner i think,to root into it
    Agreed, I feel like I have more control rooting even when I'm using winscp then I do w/ wosqi or preware.

No offence to jason but I only use wosqi to update preware package manager service. I only use preware for homebrew installs.