1.    #1  
    I am trying to submit a Palm Pre app to the Homebrew repository but I can't find such an option anywhere. I appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    click contact in the main navigation bar and send a request to the moderators asking for developer access. if you are having trouble you can pm me.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. I added the Mediafly app and it should be live soon.
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    nice. the app looks great btw!
    Hi - How do I submit my app to the homebrew list?

tom.
    Hi - How do I submit my app to the homebrew list?

tom.
    http://www.precentral.net/contact from the category drop down choose "request app developer access"
    thanks, but i did that yesterday and i haven't gotten a response yet. how long does it usually take?

tom.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    It might not be unreasonable to sticky this or a similar thread as I head the exact problem and found the answer not 100% intuitive. In my mind I didn't relate Dev access in the forum = App submission privelages until someone told me.
    Is there someone I can PM to get "Homebrew Dev Access"? I already have a "Developer Subforum", but I guess that "Homebrew Dev Access" is separate?
    Looked for a few hours. Found it. Once developer access is granted, the submission/edit is done from your personal profile page.

Did not work the second time. But the page webosnation.com/user did give me access, once the webOS Developer Private Chat forum was visible on webOS development (equals to granted developer access)
    Last edited by Dick99999; 12/22/2011 at 06:48 AM.