Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    i have seen a few threads but i am not sure which to use for 1.2, i also don't want all the extra crap, i just want to differentiate between email/other notifications and text messages. I tried the old my notifications w/ messaging-sounds.patch and it wouldn't work all the time, only when the phone was out of sleep mode.

help.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Take a look at my signature for a patch that allows you to have individual notifications for SMS messages in your contacts along with some other features.
    Need different SMS tones for contacts? Well take a look here...
    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...h-contact.html
    Disable annoying notifications in calls....
    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ml#post1863116

Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikyo View Post
    Take a look at my signature for a patch that allows you to have individual notifications for SMS messages in your contacts along with some other features.
    "To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 1 posts."

I'd like the answer too, but I'm too much of a lurker and no posting to get to the 10 post requirement to see your answer! Oh, well after this post I have 8 more to go.
    I got this by using 3 patches from Preware 0.91
    -Contact-tone
    -Contact-multitone
    -Message sounds and alerts

Didn't know you needed all 3 to make it work right, but once I used them all it works perfectly.
    3. Now I have 10. haha.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikyo View Post
    ....along w/ other features i dont want
    Quote Originally Posted by flyboy1100 View Post
    ....along w/ other features i dont want
    Im with you on this one man. We really need something like Summer/Winterboard on the Pre. The only problem is, the iPhone at least has a slew of different sound effects, the Palm guys seemed to want to follow KISS a little too far in this area. Im not a hugely sociable person so I dont get a lot of text but I do get a far amount of emails so I like to know the difference of what Ive gotten. If its a text there is a good chance its worth looking at immediately for me if its an email Id probably wait if it wasnt a good time to check.
  17.    #17  
    well i am trying his out for the heck of it.

seems to do the job, thanks
    I got this by using 3 patches from Preware 0.91
    -Contact-tone
    -Contact-multitone
    -Message sounds and alerts

Didn't know you needed all 3 to make it work right, but once I used them all it works perfectly.
    No extra features
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast