Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    I'm not sure whether or not this is properly considered an "app request" or a "patch request" or a "tweak request" but I would love it if there was a way to auto-sort apps in the launcher based on frequency of use. This would place the most-used app icons in the top-left of the first page and move across the row and then down to the next row, etc., in order of most-frequently opened apps (all the way to the Nascar icon, on the bottom-right of the last page...). This would be an intuitive, no-frills way to organize apps based on which ones are your favorites. Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by arcane View Post
    I'm not sure whether or not this is properly considered an "app request" or a "patch request" or a "tweak request" but I would love it if there was a way to auto-sort apps in the launcher based on frequency of use. This would place the most-used app icons in the top-left of the first page and move across the row and then down to the next row, etc., in order of most-frequently opened apps (all the way to the Nascar icon, on the bottom-right of the last page...). This would be an intuitive, no-frills way to organize apps based on which ones are your favorites. Thoughts?
    I would love if the backup function would just save it as it was.
    Sounds like a good idea, but I couldn't use it because I find my apps based on muscle memory. If the tweak kept moving my apps around, then I would have a hard time finding them. Especially if I had 60+.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    I had this idea a few days ago only in some kind of alphabetical format, then i just did it by hand...it would be nice to have an app for this though....
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by guerillatwang View Post
    I had this idea a few days ago only in some kind of alphabetical format, then i just did it by hand...it would be nice to have an app for this though....
    yeah, i find myself manually sorting like a lot of other people, but i realized i'm just trying to prioritize, and usually when i move stuff around, it isn't because i downloaded a slew of new apps, but because i'm using certain apps more frequently this week than last, etc.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    as the app catalog and homebrew options proliferate, i am wishing now more than ever before than someone with the know-how would develop an app or patch to do this
    For the TouchPad is this possible to sort your apps alphabetically?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    I want the launched button to recognize when I hold it down and show a list of recently used apps...

and thanks for reviving an 18 month old thread :-)