1.    #1  
    what all do i need to remove from my phone before updating to 1.2? Virtual keyboard? themes? preware? file coaster? tweaks? i just dont want to mess my phone up.
    thanks in advance for the help
    you need to remove the virtual keyboard, the themes and the tweaks ... That's all and you fine to update!
  3.    #3  
    thanks,
    will i be able to put that stuff back on my phone??
    After loading 1.2 yesterday, my phone became inoperative. I had to revert the phone to original. Now, I was able to load File Coaster and download apps. I cannot install any tweaks or the V keyboard.

I miss all the tweaks.
    Quote Originally Posted by fields.chad View Post
    thanks,
    will i be able to put that stuff back on my phone??
    ull avaliable to reinstall vk is working fine and about tweaks .. the ppl said is working with 2.03 , but if u want to reinstall tweaks is better to wait for jason to fix the webos q.i. for 1.2
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingoair View Post
    After loading 1.2 yesterday, my phone became inoperative. I had to revert the phone to original. Now, I was able to load File Coaster and download apps. I cannot install any tweaks or the V keyboard.

I miss all the tweaks.
    did u update the phone with the tweaks?... if u did it .. may thats the why the problem!
    Yes, I did not remove the tweaks before 1.2, didn't know!
    Quote Originally Posted by fields.chad View Post
    what all do i need to remove from my phone before updating to 1.2? Virtual keyboard? themes? preware? file coaster? tweaks? i just dont want to mess my phone up.
    thanks in advance for the help
    The only thing I removed was the v keyboard via preware, then added it back after the 1.2 upgrade.

In my experience everyone who says you have to remove all of your tweaks is being paranoid. But your mileage may vary.