1.    #1  
    Has there been an update that will work with WebOS 1.2? The WebOS 1.1 patch is located
    here

Also, is there an update to the Time-Stamp on text messages? The old one is located here

Thanks!
    Last edited by darock231; 09/29/2009 at 04:45 PM. Reason: adding information about time stamp
    Since i can't post links.. i believe this thread may help you.. swap it out in the browser bar with the very last part after /

200548-i-got-patch-messaging-landscape.html
    Quote Originally Posted by darock231 View Post
    Has there been an update that will work with WebOS 1.2? The WebOS 1.1 patch is located
    here

Also, is there an update to the Time-Stamp on text messages? The old one is located here

Thanks!
    yeah both of those features work. I will be making separate patches of my 1.2 bundle later on tonight. These are patches that I will be doing for 1.2 on the messaging app

-clean timestamp
    -full I'm status
    -compose to email
    -attach any type of attachments
    -character counter
    -message forwarding
    -jump forward and back (sym+f & sym+g) I think
    -

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    yeah both of those features work. I will be making separate patches of my 1.2 bundle later on tonight. These are patches that I will be doing for 1.2 on the messaging app

-clean timestamp
    -full I'm status
    -compose to email
    -character counter
    -message forwarding
    -
    can you make them individual? I, and im sure others, dont necessarily want all the mods, but may want a few of them.
    thanks
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    i agree i'm personally only interested in a few of those..
    I'm not crazy cause my hands are in my pants...... I'm just feeling Nuts!!!
    that's exactly what I mean that I'm gonna do tonight I'm gonna make each patch individually

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  7.    #7  
    alright cool...looking forward to applying the patch!
    Thanks Fritos, can't wait
    yeah thanks dude
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    Making 1.1 patch 1.2 compatible tonight..

-clean timestamp
    -full I'm status
    -compose to email
    -character counter
    -message forwarding
    -

character counter and message-orientation are 1.2.0 updated in gitorious already

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts

-clean timestamp
    -full I'm status
    -compose to email
    -character counter
    -message forwarding
    -
    Is the clean timestamp you're porting the one from my thread? If so, that will open up some time for me to look into some other things I had planned.

-clean timestamp
    -full I'm status
    -compose to email
    -character counter
    -message forwarding
    -
    I may be a little slow but just how do i apply these patches that your creating cause i want every webos 1.2 patch that you create....i just dont know where to put them.
    Quote Originally Posted by darock231 View Post
    alright cool...looking forward to applying the patch!
    can you tell me how to apply the patches that frito is working on....im sure i can apply them if i just knew the steps necessary to do so....please help me!
    i dont know where to put the patches that user frito is creating for the updated WebOs 1.2
    Can be done a couple of ways:

You can patch using Novaterm which requires rooting your phone or you can wait tell Jason updates Quick Install sometime by the end of the week...
    Apparently my text forwarding carried over in spite of the update. I just found out by accidentally double tapping a text msg.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Im getting an error message when I try and re-install text forwarding even with the 2.7 urgrade