1.    #1  
    So this is something that would be wonderful to have. I don't know how many of you where Iphone users before, but if you had your Iphone unlocked/jail broken you had the option of doing categories. This would allow you to clean up all those nasty apps and put them into folders.

So what I am trying to get at. Im OCD and I want my Palm Pre to look clean with the apps. Maybe someone should take a look into this.

Thanks
    I've been trying to categorize my Apps by pages - one page for Business/Utilities, one for Games, one for Weather/Net, and one for Internal stuff (Backup, Updates, MyTether, etc.) It's not a perfect solution, but it helps me to find things easier. The idea of folders would be good.

(By the way, my daughter says she's not OCD, she's CDO. That's OCD in alphabetical order!)
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I like how the PalmOS had a name for each "launcher" page per se, so instead of seeing "Launcher" in the top, maybe a user-defined label would be nice. Of course, I don't think this could be done in homebrew since it would require storing data, but it would be nice if Palm would consider it.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    I've been trying to categorize my Apps by pages - one page for Business/Utilities, one for Games, one for Weather/Net, and one for Internal stuff (Backup, Updates, MyTether, etc.) It's not a perfect solution, but it helps me to find things easier. The idea of folders would be good.

(By the way, my daughter says she's not OCD, she's CDO. That's OCD in alphabetical order!)

i just want everything to be neat
    bump
    Bump.

Is it possible to patch in "labels" instead of those lines?
    how about you dont use launcher just open from universal search
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Have a look at this. You can combine it with the Add/Remove Pages in Launcher patch to make more named pages if you want.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-launcher.html
    thanks stevenx... I searched for "label launcher" instead & found this thread instead of the right one.. Oops.